Time Squad [Part 2] Time Squad [Part 2]

Hmmm..

How about rather than stating a line from the movie or a three line review that will be quickly forgotten like every other reviewer here I say something constructive. I hope that my review is not labeled usless because I put effort into it.
It is a good movie, as I am sure you know from the constant tens you seems to be getting. I congragulate you on the succesful flash that is Blockhead as well. I do have a few critiques, and though it is clearly too late for you to change anything I will state them anyway.
Cliche. You've heard it before and your going to hear it again. This movie is practically bursting at the seams with cliches. The cyborg sacrificing himself, a group of people from different times, need I go on? Though cliched and overused as some of the ideas in this film may be, the quality of it prevailed none the less.
This film is very serious and while I do believe it is good to experiment with ideas I do not believe that this is the type of thing Blockhead would get involved in. I appreciate how no one pays attention to Blockhead as he does pointless things but I think had this really happened to Blockhead his antics would have gotten him in more trouble by now and more random stuff would have occured. Still though I know the series has continued and I'm glad, but maybe next time you start a new series with Blockhead you could grant him the ability to be his old self.
Just thought I'd switch up the type of reviews you continue to get for this series. Keep up the good work.

loneliness and sad loneliness and sad

Amazing. Simply amazing.

This movie was amazing. You captured the emotion of sadness perfectly. Everything was just done so brilliantly there are no real critiques I can give. There is only one thing I think that can be better, the title. It just doesn't do it justice. It is inefficiant to portray it as the thing of beauty it is. If you do want to stick with something simillar to the title you have, my suggestion is at least change it to "Lonely and Sad". It is still pretty much straight forward, it just sounds alot better. Another good suggestion might be "Melancholy" since you said that was what it was. Other Ideas may include "Life in black and white" or "Life in slow motion." I dont know Im just spitballin here. Anyway the title is the only thing I think needs improvement. Overall the film was done brilliantly.

Clay Wolf 2:The Wolf Clay Wolf 2:The Wolf

Uh..yeah..about this..

I know it takes alot of work to make claymations however this really needs work.

Here are some main things: The sound recording was bad, you couldn't hear anything all to well. And even the things you could hear were done with bad voice acting. One kid was sniffling the whole time, people stuttered, paused, and interrupted eachother. The combination of the bad sound and voice acting made it pretty hard to listen to. As to the visual aspects of the film, it looks as if you need a new camera. The lighting could also be better. I can tell there was some sort of plot to this, but it is hard to make out with all the things that went wrong. Bottom line is it needs work. After watching some of the other episodes I would say that for the rest of the series as well.

I could tell you tried. And maybe you were just doing it for fun. But honestly unless alot of improvement goes into it it is not worth viewing.

Wriggle responds:

Bleh, this is to old. Watch one that's newer!

Super Mario Brothers ep 1 Super Mario Brothers ep 1

Good

Good animation, good setting, good plot. There is not really much more I can say other than well done.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

HAHA

OMFG that was funny and those are my exact views! Gee it's like you know

Perform Perform

"Perform"ed Brilliantly

Deep, profound, and powerfull message. And you chose what I think is a good song.
I could write a whole page explaining it, but that really sums it up. There is not much I can say, you have simply produced what is a great movie to go with a great song. Simple, yet unbelievable.

Minushi - Chapter 9 Minushi - Chapter 9

Thats right, I watched it.

I watched it. Had nothing better to do, honestly. And now I am writing this review for one reason:

In response to AHeroOfTheCosmos's review. Just because someone expresses their opinion, gives criticism, and overall WRITES a review rather than throwing 10s at whatever he finds slightly amusing does not give you the right to tell others to ignore that review. Much less insult the person who gave what is a rather good review, even if he is not in complete agreement with others. And, although nobody is making him watch the review, think of it this way. If he didn't give reviews like that who else would? Certainly not you or many of the others giving tens without a second thought. These types of reviews are needed as long as they are justified with obvious reason, respectable, reasonable, and suggest room for improvement.

Sorry I spent a whole review saying that, but it really got me mad. Anyway, minushi so far: decent. Cite my previous reviews on this series if you need to know any more.

Minushi - Chapter 8 Minushi - Chapter 8

"This is very...dissapointing"

Hey, you and I think alike, evil dude. This series is starting to dissapoint me too.

"Trixy baby, anything you need."
"Lights off.... .. ..... ................. ...... ........... . ..lights on."
Needless to say that dude is starting to creep me out.

Look, I've said in a previous review it is so far a good series, and it is. It is simply starting to dissapoint me. Alot of work was put into it and I think that may be the problem; when so much of a series is good the bad things in them stick out like a sore thumb. Problems: Predictable, non-realistic, problems with characters, etc.

I think this may possibly be one of my last reviews for this series as it seems to be going downhill (I dont mean to sound stuck up) and I dont think I should bother to write another.

Minushi - Chapter 5 Minushi - Chapter 5

Good Stuff

Okay I have seen all the episodes up to here and I feel as though I need to write a review. First, before anyone takes my criticism to the heart and people call it useless because I actually review, understand that I usually only tend to review for flashes that I feel are good (or are really bad and need some help (which is not the case for this one)) so in me reviewing this it is because I liked it.

Okay first off, one thing has got me confused in this series. The girl in the series, Trix if I am not mistaken, has a strange feature. An extremely pointy chin (and her face pretty much expands about halfway down her face, but thats a different point). I mean this chin could cut paper its so pointy. Now obviously I think that is weird, but I would have tried to ignore it. That is, had something not happened in this episode. All of a sudden, her chin was rounded (especially when she turned)?!?! Am I the only one to notice this? A pointy chin is one thing but if you going to give your character one please keep it that way.

Another problem I have is that in this episode the woman charactor who talks to them in front of the rest of the town had terrible voice acting. Let me try to make people understand me... Okay, think of it this way, she is telling them that pretty much the whole town has been destoyed as well as a bunch of other depressing stuff and she is using no emotion. Maybe I am wrong and she intended for there to be some, but it was not in any way detectable. Also something about the voice acting for that character was overall less than spectacular.

"Go away"
"Oh shut up Eugine!"
Haha. I swear, especially with how serious everything seemed to be, that was perhaps one of the funniest things I have heard. More because of it's timing and out-of-placeness than anything else. Then again maybe I was just starving for a laugh. Anyway, I congragulate you on that little piece of comedy.

It is still a great series, I am just worried it may be starting to downhill with these next episodes. but still, good job, and on to episode 6.

Drawing Tutorial: Male Drawing Tutorial: Male

Awesome

I sat here and watched the flash portal as this tutorial went from under judgement, to great score, to awesome score within a period of about a minute or two. I must say that was the first time I have ever seen that happen.

Anyway, this is a good tutorial for people who don't know how to draw or need a quick refresher as it is simple and easy to understand. You may want to move the next and previous buttons up futher on the screen or make them darker so they are easier to see and use. Also, maybe the screen itself could be not as long? I dont know how you would do that, but for me the screen took up too much space and a word or two might have been cut off.

Overall you did a good job and created a great drawing tutorial.